STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All goods supplied by the company are not subject to sale or return conditions.
- Invoices are raised immediately following the date of despatch of goods from our warehouse.
- Our terms are strictly Nett, with payment due 30 days from the date of invoice. No goods will be despatched to customers whose account falls behind these terms. In the event that any invoice becomes overdue then the full balance of the Customer becomes accelerated and due for payment regardless of previous settlement dates. The Customer agrees to indemnify us against any costs incurred in the collection of any debt and we reserve the right to charge interest of 8% on overdue amounts calculated on a daily basis.
- VAT is calculated on the nett invoice amount after deduction of trade discount.
- A bank reference is needed before new accounts can be opened also the Registered Address of Limited Companies. References will be taken up before orders can be processed.
- Our minimum order value is £150 carriage paid. Any orders below this amount will be subject to a carriage and handling charge.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without notice; prices ruling will be at time of delivery and not time of order. We reserve the right to withdraw or substitute any design offered for sale without notice to the customer.
- Returned goods will only be accepted after written approval has been given. Credits will not be issued for damaged goods until a member of our sales team has collected them. No credit for damaged or faulty goods, or for shortages or non-delivery will be issued unless notice is given in writing within 14 days of invoice date.
- Title of all goods supplied only passes to the purchaser when the company has received payment in full. Risk passes to the purchaser at time of delivery.
- These standard terms and conditions of sale apply to all dispatches. Any special terms are only valid if confirmed in writing by our Head Office.
RETENTION OF TITLE
Retention of title exists on all goods supplied. We reserve the right to seize any of our goods to the value of any unpaid amount owing to the company, whether specifically in relation to unpaid invoice or not, in part and in whole, as a result of ongoing supply through stock control re-orders or individual order.